Le QG des illuminés Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet  Le QG des illuminés Index du Forum » Le QG des illuminés » Présentation des membres
Auteur Message
juliaeli

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:27 (2017) Répondre en citant Back to top

DIY Candy Wrapper Bags: - Step by step explanations with pictures (Lots of Hobbies series)
by Rie Wiberg

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK DIY Candy Wrapper Bags: - Step by step explanations with pictures (Lots of Hobbies series)

Learn how to make your own candy wrapper bags step by step with pictures and in-depth descriptions.

Besides teaching you how to fold and assemble, this book also includes tutorials / how-tos on square sizes, bottom types and sizes, straps, closing flaps, adding a zipper, making your own design templates and much more - all fully illustrated and described in detail.

This craft has many names: Candy Wrapper bags, eco bags, weaved paper purses.
And apart from making your own bags exactly the way you want them, this hobby has an extra benefit from many other crafts: It's cheap! The only real cost is your time, as the materials are extremely low-cost. You can use gift wrapping paper, old magazines, books, papers - you name it. Add some packaging tape and string, and you're good to go. ;o)

It's also an excellent gift idea; these bags are really expensive in the stores, but if you make them yourself you can make exactly the right size and design for the recipient - at hardly any cost.

This book was first published as a pdf in Denmark in 2014 and I have had a lot of positive feedback from happy readers. So now it's time to go global and help a lot more people get into "candy wrapping" and making their own bags. Surprised)

I really hope you'll enjoy the book.

DIY Candy Wrapper Bags: - Step by step explanations with pictures (Lots of Hobbies series) bookstore DIY Candy Wrapper Bags: - Step by step explanations with pictures (Lots of Hobbies series) book book free from xiaomi

Why,,,are,,,candy,,,wrappers,,,so,,,popular,,,to,,,use,,,in,,,making,,,purses?
Decoupage,,,is,,,a,,,fun,,,and,,,easy,,,way,,,to,,,decorate,,,just,,,about,,,any,,,object,,,,including,,,..Metallic,Halloween,
Colored,Deco,Mesh,Roll,–,From,Hobby,Lobby,..I,,looped,,
the,,thread,,through,,and,,then,,looped,,it,,back,,through,,itself,,,making,,a,,lark's,,head,,
knotThis,E-book,is,packed,full,of,detailed,photos,and,step,by,step,..Share(I,,wrote,,you,,this,,whole,,thing,,,excuse,,the,,lack,,of,,
pictures...) ...
Oct,,19,,,2007,,..
cards,,tissue,paper,,wrapping,paper,,paper,shopping,bags,,magazine,clippings,,
...Share,,..Now
,,I've,been,hoarding,candy,wrapper,bags,for,yearsI've,seen,rolled,magazine,crafts,and,lots,.
Facebook,,..Do,
It,Yourself,Craft,Ideas,Of,The,Week,–,52,Pics,if,I,only,do,one,..DownloadI've,,,seen,,,rolled,,,magazine,,,crafts,,,and,,,lots,,,of......Instructions,for,
making,purses,out,of,candy,wrappers,,potato,chip,bags,,magazine,pages,,etc.
Featured,Duct,Tape,Challenge,Reuse,ContestI,have,a,tutorial,on,making,that,
hereThe,flat,bottom,on,the,purse,makes,it,very,easy,to,display
6,Stepsmake,,,from,,,trash..You,may,need,to,cut,up,some,to,fill,in,the,sheet,so,
no,sticky,showsI,,had,,a,,hard,,time,,explaining,,how,,to,,make,,these,,purses,,to,,my,,friends.
Candy,,Wrapper,,BagCreative,,,DIY,,,Gift,,,
idea,,,,this,,,step,,,by,,,step,,,tutorial,,,and,,,video,,,shows,,,your,,,how,,,to,,,make,,,fun,,,fashion,,,with,,,
a,,,homemade,,,candy,,,wrapper,,,.....by,lilypop,in,duct-tape5,,Steps 48a4f088c3

Tak,til,Alexander,Wiberg-Hansen,for,IT-assistance,,hjælp,til,udvikling,af ...
Kristine,Wiberg,PlougsgaardI,,am,,over,,joyed,,for,,Scout,,and,,Billy
Combacer. (Italian Edition)Notes of a Busy Life, Volume 1 Joseph Benson ForakerPsy, convertie à l'islam et féministe: Les fleurs du bien (Témoignages & Documents) (French Edition)Seu Sval Sopravvivere (Italian Edition) Giuliano FerrariNarrative+of+a+Voyage%3A+To+the+Northwest+Coast+of+America+in+the+Years+1811%2C1812%2C+1813%2C+and+1814A Book of Remarkable CriminalsThe Life of Sir William Wallace, the Governor General of ScotlandMake Way for the Auditor: Memoirs of a Colonial Civil servant Part 3 - British Honduras (Belize)Changing Bids & Enrolling Kids: The Story Of Chris Burright, Education SEM Manager Christopher BurrightMy Poodle (Journal / Notebook)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:27 (2017) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation